Network structure of CCTV system
1. Fiber optic CCTV network
Fiber optic CCTV network is a CCTV network that connected to a device which connected to a broadband network (Industrial Gigabit Switch) with Ethernet (CAT5e UTP) where its send data back to the recorder for playback at the control center by fiber optic network (Fiber Optic Cable).
2. Wireless CCTV network
Wireless CCTV network is a CCTV network that connected to a device which connected to a broadband network (Industrial Gigabit Switch) with a wireless network. The frequency 5GHz (Wireless 5GHz) and transmit images back to the recorder for result image at the control center.
3. CCTV network that can provide Internet (WIFI)
CCTV network that can provide Internet (WIFI) is a CCTV network that connected to a device connected to a broadband network (Industrial Gigabit Switch) with Ethernet (CAT5e UTP) and send data back to the recorder for playback result at the control center by fiber optic network (Fiber Optic Cable). The network will be connected to the Internet broadcast equipment at various points to provide free Internet access to the community.
4. Hybrid CCTV network
Hybrid CCTV network is the CCTV network that connect security cameras with fiber optic and wireless connection which design to suit the area where a clear landscape and beautiful view are needed.
Centralized CCTV Network System
Control Center and Safety Operation System
Wireless Transmitters System
Wireless Broadcast Warning System consists of 2 parts
1. Transmitter System
2. Receiver System
Transmitter System Features
• Can control on and off operation system of Client and broadcast function via the Touch Screen through computer screen.
• Can set an auto broadcast time to a specific time as well as the type of broadcasting system such as turn of Thai national anthem daily at 8 am and 6 pm.
• Can separate broadcast segment and add or reduce output noise freely according to the desired of clients.
• Support segmentation and noise reduction up to 400 channels.
List of equipment use in Transmitter System
Touch Screen Wireless Radio Transmitters System consisting of these following equipment;
• Wireless transmitters segment and increase noise reduction device at least 100 units.
• Radio receiver with amplifier (TIS.1195-2536)
• Live view mobile receiver (Phone in)
• Power Supply with capacity no lesser than 12 VDC (TIS. 1195-2536)
• Channel mixer at least 8 channels (TIS. 1195-2536)
• Speaker with amplifier (TIS. 1195-2536)
• Radio receiver AM/FM (TIS. 1195-2536)
• DVD Player (TIS. 1195-2536)
• Emergency Power Supply with capacity of 1000 VA
• Operating Desk and Chair
• Rack with Rack stand
• 4 Stacks Di-pol antenna
• Antenna cable
• 15 meters Tower antenna